- JellyGraphicsAsked on March 13, 2016 at 04:03 PM
If you go to beckgraben.com, my form does not show up. I used the embed option for Adobe Muse. But I can't get a form to show up responsively...
What should I do?
Thank you!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 13, 2016 at 05:05 PM
You can also try re-embedding the form to your website using instead its iframe embed code.
user guide: Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
Using the iframe embed code will make sure on other script conflict related issue can happen on the form on those scripts on your website.
Hope this help. Let us know if there is more we can assist you with.
- JellyGraphicsAnswered on March 13, 2016 at 05:13 PM
Ok, I will try this. What I should have said is my form disappears when you resize your browser smaller and then when enlarged it doesn't come back.
- JellyGraphicsAnswered on March 13, 2016 at 05:17 PM
Yep, that did it! Thanks!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 13, 2016 at 05:25 PM
Great to know it works now. You are welcome as well :-)
Contact us anytime should you need further assistance.