- MartyGAsked on February 25, 2012 at 12:15 AM
- allanftdAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 07:20 AM
May we ask for the .mobi URL of your form or website? I have tried accessing your form using the URL you provided and I was able to open the form properly including the drop downs.
We'll await your response so that we can further assist you. Thank you for using JotForm!
- MartyGAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 09:25 AM
My mobile-friendly URL (you can only use this on Smartphones) is: www.LyricMagician.mobi
Thanks for your help.
- fxrAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 03:55 PM
Speaking personally, the limitation put on your site by GoDaddy sounds ludicrous. Have you considered a new host?
- MartyGAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 05:52 PM
Thanks for your response. Because of your answer and GoDaddy's restriction, I am considering finding a different host so my mobile site can use my Jotform forms. My Jotform form looks and works great on my .com site.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 01, 2012 at 06:34 PM
In the meantime, you can put a direct URL to your form on mobile website.
Link code example:
<a target="_blank" href="http://form.jotform.us/form/12534211173" rel="nofollow noopener">Order (Personal)</a>
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.