- dhpahfAsked on March 14, 2016 at 12:09 PM
I need to create conditional email sends based on input zip code in a text box.
When I create a condition, am I able to use commas to separate the zip codes and have it understand, or do I need to enter a new condition for each zip code?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 12:34 PM
If you want to add more than one string to trigger the "Change E-mail Recipient" condition, you need to add more than one "IF" state instead of using comma between strings.
Please, see it from the below:
However, you can use comma to send the "Autoresponder" to more than one recipients. You can see the example from the below:
I hope these information is what you need. For further assistance, please do let us know.
- dhpahfAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 12:49 PM
OK, so one "IF" per zip code, is there a limit to the number of conditions that can be used?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 12:54 PM
The answer is no for this question, you can add "IF" as much as you want on one "Change E-mail Recipient" condition. If you encounter any inconvenience, please do let us know.
- dhpahfAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 01:08 PM