- targetmanAsked on March 14, 2016 at 02:10 PM
I have created forms for my website. How would I be able to integrate those submissions to my ZOHO account?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 03:02 PM
You may integrate Zoho with JotForm from the Integrations wizard. Please follow the steps below:
1. Click on Integration icon to open the Integration wizard.
2. Search for Zoho or scroll down to see Zoho CRM integration and click on the Zoho CRM icon displayed.
3. You'll be prompted to enter your Zoho login information.
4. Once you have authenticated your Zoho account, you can then choose Contact/Lead to map the form fields with your Zoho Contact/Lead fields.
5. Click on Complete Integration after matching your fields and choosing other required options.
6. Save your JotForm and test it.
Hope this information helps! Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.