- swintonpatersonAsked on March 14, 2016 at 05:20 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 05:26 PM
This is not currently possible, I will escalate it to our second level as a feature request, we can not provide an ETA about when it will be implemented, it depends on the amount of users requesting this feature, however, we will make sure to let you know when it is available via this thread.
- swintonpatersonAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 05:27 PM
Ok thanks for letting me know. It would certainly be a useful feature for us. Thanks
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 05:37 PM
And yes, if there are more users requesting the same there are more possibilities to apply this feature.
- stevemakerAnswered on October 22, 2016 at 11:22 AM
Yes, I have already seen my need for this. Just to be precise, I need to:
- select which columns are shown
- in what order
- specify the sort
- have that remembered permanently
Although I don't seem to need this as yet, others may need to be able to save the above settings as one view of the Submissions, and remember which view to show by default. That way they can easily toggle back and forth among views.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 22, 2016 at 04:00 PM
Thank you for your ideas provided.
Your message will reach our backend team and they will consider it in a possible implementation of this feature.