JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Purchase Order integration: not calculating totals.Asked by ElleEstLuLaRoe on March 14, 2016 at 06:15 PM
As I add items purchased to my purchase order form, it's not showing the subtotal at the bottom of the invoice. I have the feature turned on, but it does not seem to be work. Can you help with this please?
I believe you are referring to this form: http://www.jotform.ca/form/60657898057270, I can see that the totals are not calculating:
I tried the following:
1) Cloning your form in my account: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
2) Clearing forms cache: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache
3) Deleting the integration, keeping the products, and adding it again.
None of that worked. I noticed that there is an "Undefined" word on the "Image URL(Optional)" field on each product, I tried deleting it, but still that did not solve:
I will report this to our second level, you will be updated via this thread, when there is a resolution.
Thank you. I need this form to work by tomorrow if possible. I am supposed to be going live with it then.
Hi again, I have done some more further testing, and basically on my cloned version I deleted the whole products and started from the scratch, and I found out that the problem occurs when you type a zero amount without decimal point. So, instead of this "0", enter "0.00", and that will fix the issue:
You may simply clone my form and use it if you want to: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Let us know if you need more help.
Thank you, that now works. Just as a heads up, I believe it is somehow connected to when I clicked to set up email autoresponse to send each completed form user a "receipt". When I made that change, that's when it stopped working. It worked on all three of my forms before that. But putting the 0.00 fixed it.
Thanks for the heads up. We will take a note of that. I see that your issue has now been resolved. On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns. Regards.