- ElleEstLuLaRoeAsked on March 14, 2016 at 06:15 PM
As I add items purchased to my purchase order form, it's not showing the subtotal at the bottom of the invoice. I have the feature turned on, but it does not seem to be work. Can you help with this please?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 06:58 PM
I believe you are referring to this form: http://www.jotform.ca/form/60657898057270, I can see that the totals are not calculating:
I tried the following:
1) Cloning your form in my account: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
2) Clearing forms cache: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache
3) Deleting the integration, keeping the products, and adding it again.
None of that worked. I noticed that there is an "Undefined" word on the "Image URL(Optional)" field on each product, I tried deleting it, but still that did not solve:
I will report this to our second level, you will be updated via this thread, when there is a resolution.
- ElleEstLuLaRoeAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 07:06 PM
Thank you. I need this form to work by tomorrow if possible. I am supposed to be going live with it then.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 14, 2016 at 07:54 PM
Hi again, I have done some more further testing, and basically on my cloned version I deleted the whole products and started from the scratch, and I found out that the problem occurs when you type a zero amount without decimal point. So, instead of this "0", enter "0.00", and that will fix the issue:
You may simply clone my form and use it if you want to: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Let us know if you need more help.
- ElleEstLuLaRoeAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 07:51 PM
Thank you, that now works. Just as a heads up, I believe it is somehow connected to when I clicked to set up email autoresponse to send each completed form user a "receipt". When I made that change, that's when it stopped working. It worked on all three of my forms before that. But putting the 0.00 fixed it.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 09:38 PM
Thanks for the heads up. We will take a note of that. I see that your issue has now been resolved. On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns. Regards.