- segunsjoAsked on February 25, 2012 at 12:28 PM
When some one sign up on my link http://www.jotform.com/form/10401010204 i don't receive mail any more.
On your control panel I can find the new sign up form, but no e-mail send to me (email@example.com)
When I try to send it manually, I received this message, access denied?
Thank you for your nice service.
Bets regards, Gunnar Sjöman
- segunsjoAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 02:22 PM
Now I have this message: "Oops.. Reached your limits!".
But I have use only 18 of 100 ??
Witch limit ??
- dacripoAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 03:21 PM
you must unclick ip limit option ;)
- fxrAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 04:19 PM
Yes, its sound like you have 'Strict Check' enabled on your form.
This is explained here -> http://www.jotform.com/help/64-What-does-Unique-Submission-Mean
As regards the email issue, can you please try changing your Sender Email of the notification to firstname.lastname@example.org
- segunsjoAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 05:37 AM
Hi.Thank for your help.
I have check but can't find the "ip option"
and I have "no check" under unique submissions.
Today I received some mail from one of my forms, but there where no message in the mail,
just an emty mail. I try to change sender Email of the notification to email@example.com .
- segunsjoAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 06:06 AM
YES, now it works, after the change of sender Email of the notification to firstname.lastname@example.org .
But, my integration to my dropox don't work.
It have work with out any problem until the mail stop coming, now I just received an emty PDF files?
I have removed the integration to dropbox and created again, but no differens?
Thank you for you assistans
- fxrAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 06:14 AM
The developers are aware of a problem with Dropbox, it should be resolved soon. I will update this thread when it is.
- segunsjoAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 06:17 AM
Perfect, thank you.