- DavidAsked on February 25, 2012 at 01:22 PM
After checking and clearing cashe, this had little effect.
This is with all 3 forms i am displaying on 3 different pages.
Contact - Business and Consesssions pages.
Furhter testing includes adroid etc. Seems not to be the devices.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 02:28 PM
Sorry for the problem. I have checked your forms and Captcher was working fine. Can you send the link of the form? Maybe I am cheking the wrong form.
- csstartAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 02:35 PM
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 02:43 PM
I have confirmed the problem. Which embed option are you using? This will help me to regenerate the problem for debugging.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 03:39 PM
I have found the problem. It will be fixed by Monday. You can use this embed option until it is fixed:
Sorry for the problem.
- csstartAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 06:38 PM
This is 'iWeb'
All have been working well for the past weeks, though bussiness is slow, but test and runs were good overall.
I'll check the emded again tonight, and upload. I'll let you know if any change.
Thanks for the support, and I'll check on Monday.
- csstartAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 08:40 PM
I have used the emded code on the existing forms for each, and update my website.
Once again, I have uploaded to server, and this time with sucess.
- serkanAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 11:28 AM
I'm glad you have found a solution, we also fixed this issue in the code.
Thank you for reporting.