- carolwebAsked on February 25, 2012 at 03:01 PMMy computer is in the shop and I need to download my submissions using my iPad. Since I don't have Excel on my iPad, is there another way I can do this? Many thanks
- fxrAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 04:26 PM
Do you have any spreadsheet apps on your iPad?
You should be able to import a CSV download of your submissions into any spreadsheet app.
- BCCCCAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 04:06 PM
I am having a similar problem as Carolweb. I am trying to download a csv or excel file with Safari, on my iPad. I have a spreadsheet app (iSpreadsheet), and when I click on Download as "CSV" or "Excel", I get the message "Generating", but then nothing happens. When I open iSpreadsheet, I don't see the excel or csv file.
Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 07:48 PM
I'd suggest to download your excel or csv submissions using PC. Or, you may try it on another browser with your iPad like Chrome or Firefox see if that helps.
Furthermore, are you referring to BCCCC Branding Survey Form? We can help you download it for you. Let us know if that's the form in question so we can provide to you the said file.
- BCCCCAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 10:03 PMHi, I was actually talking about a Q and A form we just built. But I am going to use the HTML table listing report. It works great for what we are using this for. Thanks for your help.Dina
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Glad to hear you find something that fits your needs.
Feel free to message us anytime you have any other questions with JotForm. Cheers!