- b1nuzzAsked on March 15, 2016 at 09:14 AM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 10:40 AM
Generally such issue happens when the form is not saved properly. Please logout from your JotForm account and close all the browser sessions. Re-login to your JotForm account on a fresh browser session and try editing the form. Please make sure that the form is saved correctly and check if the field is still displaying on your JotForm.
If the issue still persists, please let us know the field that you are trying to remove on your JotForm so that we can further investigate the issue and provide you with necessary assistance.
- b1nuzzAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 10:46 AMI have done this process and it is still appearing.
It is the ‘wave period’ field on this form https://form.jotformeu.com/60483885686372
- b1nuzzAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 10:46 AMIts now gone.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 11:45 AM
Great! Glad to know that this is now resolved.
Should you encounter any issues again, let us know.