- greenparentAsked on March 15, 2016 at 10:08 AM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 10:23 AM
It seems that there is an issue with the Auto-fill feature. I am able to replicate the issue with my tests when the Auto-fill feature is enabled on the forms.
Let me forward the issue to our backend team to take a look. You'll be posted here once we have any update on this.
Meanwhile, you may disable the Auto-fill feature on your JotForm so that the form can be submitted multiple times.
- greenparentAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 10:33 AM
Thanks, disabling the auto-fill works fine for me.
- BenAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 11:36 AM
Thank you for the update. I can confirm that my colleague has already raised this to our developers. We will update you here as soon as the issue is resolved.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 11:24 AM
Thanks for letting us know. It should be working as intended now. Could you please try it and let us know if you have any issues?