- colonialindyAsked on March 15, 2016 at 10:14 AM
While I had my entire form set to be responsive, the Inventory widget kept it from truly being responsive on my iPhone. However, when I resized the Inventory widget to be no more than 300, it looked great on the iPhone. It would be nice to have the Inventory widget automatically respond to screen size with the rest of the form. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 11:22 AM
I think the inventory widget is already responsive but it is it's iframe container that is not. Try to inject this CSS codes to your form, this should make all framed widgets responsive including the inventory widget.
width: 100% !important;
Hope this helps!
- colonialindyAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 11:44 AM
Thanks! I already have customized code in my form. Does it matter where I insert this?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 11:50 AM
Please paste it into the most bottom part. Thanks!
This is how it should appear on desktop afterwards.
- colonialindyAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 12:04 PM
Works — awesome, thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 12:11 PM
You're welcome. Cheers! :)