- kidsallianceAsked on March 15, 2016 at 05:37 PM
How do I add a conditional logic to a custom widget?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Make Better Forms with Conditional Logic
- BenAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 06:01 PM
Can you please tell us what is the form and the specific widget - as well as a bit about the conditions that you would like to apply. That would allow us to understand what you want to accomplish and allow us to help you do the same :)
- restradaAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 06:46 PMThanks for the quick response. You guys are great!
It is the Dependency/Delinquency form. In the widget – Status – when any of the “Former” status is checked, I would like to show – “Specify Age Case Closed”
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 07:28 PM
Unfortunately, you can't use the conditions with Configurable List widget. You will have to create the check boxes separately for the "Former" part of the form to be able to use the conditions with it.
Widgets usually have issues with conditions, because they don't support extracting values from input for the evaluation.
- restradaAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 07:46 PMThank you so much. This was very helpful.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 15, 2016 at 09:34 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome. If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us again. Cheers.