- gubjAsked on March 16, 2016 at 12:21 AM
I have cloned a form that previously had an image that I've replaced with another image, renamed the form and changed the title and updated the text but when I share the form to Facebook the original photo and heading still appear.
Can you let me know if there's a step I'm missing in this process?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 02:17 AM
You can try clearing the form cache to see if that fixes the issue. To do so, simply follow this guide: How to Clear your Form Cache
If the issue persists after clearing the form cache, do let us know.
- gubjAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 02:46 AMCleared the form cache and browser cache but still same problem.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 04:19 AM
I understand that you are using a custom URL of the form to share on facebook.
Can you try publishing the form again using the direct URL? Click the Publish button on your form builder and click the Reset icon as seen in the screenshot below. You can then share the form to fb using the Share Form button, or copy the direct link and use that link to share the form to facebook.
Direct link: http://www.jotform.co/form/60618130524851
Do let us know how it goes.
- gubjAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 06:46 AMsorry but still no luck.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 08:28 AM
I cleaned your form caches on our system and tried to post it on Facebook and currently, it is previewing the latest version of your form. Please, check it from the below:
Please, retry to post it again and let us know the results.
- gubjAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 03:46 PMThank you I'll check it my end.
0421 912 299