- CindyLOPCOAsked on March 16, 2016 at 07:22 AM
I have 29 "new" emails in the system but they have not came over to InfusionSoft ??
Can you please help ASAP?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 09:06 AM
When I check your forms on the account called "CindyLOPCO", I can see that none of them have the InfusionSoft integration. To create this integration, please follow the steps from the below:
Alternatively, you can use the Zapier to integrate JotForm with InfusionSoft. From the following link, you can easily access the Zapier's related page:
However, if you are mentioning a different form with InfusionSoft integration, please share the URL of the form, so we can make investigation on it.
- CindyLOPCOAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 09:46 AMI’m using Parsey – they mapped everything and it was working….now it’s not?
- CindyLOPCOAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 09:46 AMOk – When I go to integrate – The “Name” has 2 separate fields (First and Last) but JotForm is only giving me the ability to add “Name”
How can I handle that?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 10:21 AM
I noticed the same thing on InfusionSoft, there are "FirstName" and "LastName" separated; but on our side, it is combined in "Name" field. However, we can easily beat this problem by adding separated "Text Box" fields for "First Name" and "Last Name"; but firstly, please don't forget to remove the current "Name" field.
By doing this you can able to match those two fields with the InfusionSofts'. Please, see the example run from the below:
I hope this solution will meet your needs. Please, feel free to ask your further questions.