- FireTrainingIntAsked on March 16, 2016 at 10:57 AM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 11:42 AM
Did you receive an email as JotForm Account Almost Full notifications? I've checked your status. It seems everything is fine on my side. Your account is active. Could you provide more details about your concern? At that time, we can assist more properly
- FireTrainingIntAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 11:46 AM
Yes, I have received an email, please see attached.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 12:01 PM
Thank you for confirming. You can ignore that email. There is no issue associated with your username which is FireTrainingInt. Do you have another account on Jotform?
I am not able to see your screenshot.
The screenshots attached to the email response cannot be posted to the forum thread.You must log in to JotForm while you are attaching the screenshots.
Can you re-send it?
- FireTrainingIntAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 12:46 PMNo, I don’t. I only have the one account. Thanks for confirming that I can ignore this email. I got worried that I won’t receive any booking forms.
Fire Training International Ltd.
Unit 7, Watchmoor Trade Centre, Watchmoor Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3AJ
T: 0800 158 4428
F: 0872 110 4361
[Description: Description: Description: Facebook button][Description: Description: LinkedIn icon] [Description: Description: http://netdna.copyblogger.com/images/google-plus-logo-2013.png] [Description: Description: http://millionhearts.hhs.gov/images/icon_youtube.png] [Description: Description: http://all-things-andy-gavin.com/wp-content/images/icons/amazon_icon.png] [CREDENTIALS]
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, propriety, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete the original.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 01:37 PM
Your account is indeed well below its limits. I am not sure why the email was sent. In any case, if you do end up needing more submissions, the limits can be increased permanently through Get More tasks:
However, at the rate you are receiving submissions, you should not need to.