- karenstrangeAsked on March 16, 2016 at 07:10 PM
Our Saskatoon Canada class will be paying with Canadian dollars. How do we set that up so it can be done?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 10:04 PM
To accept Canadian Dollars in your payment module, simply follow the guide below.
1. On your form builder, select the payment module and click the Wand Icon
2. Then on the Currency dropdown field, select the Canadian Dollar option.
3. Click next to finish the setup and you should be set. The payment module should now have CAD beside the amount to signify that you are accepting Canadian Dollars.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- karenstrangeAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 10:46 PMThis changes all the payments in that field, rather than changing just one. How do I do that? can that be done?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 11:43 PM
That is not possible. If you change the currency, it will apply to all the products.
- karenstrangeAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 06:46 AMokay thank you!