- regalwingsAsked on March 16, 2016 at 08:16 PM
how can i add the value of each question to the notification emails?
ex. In which region do you live?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 10:18 PM
By default the Fields value should be in the Notification E-mail
user guide: Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
the resulting actual Notification Email is like this
I hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- regalwingsAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 07:43 PM
i mean the calculation value for each question (i put in under edit properties)
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 08:29 PM
Currently it could be possible if you add a text box and capture on that field the calculation value, then it will be displayed on the email notification, but for example, if you have 10 fields that you would like to include the calculation value in the email notification, then you will need to add a text box for each field. Would you like us to submit a feature request? Although we can not provide an ETA we can escalate this as a feature, it might either be implemented or not, it depends on the number of users requesting the same feature.
- davidvmAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 03:27 AM
Hi, was this implemented?
- CharlieAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 03:46 AM
Hi, I strongly suggest that you open your own thread post here in the forum with the details of your concern so that we can better assist you. You can use this link: https://www.jotform.com/contact/.