- Adil MalikAsked on February 26, 2012 at 09:52 PM
I have sent an email already through you interlogy website but I want to ensure that this gets to the right decision makers.
my user name is adilmalik
It says my account was suspected of being used for phishing. This is not correct, I am a web developer and have received phone calls tonight asking why the forms are not on my clients site any longer.
I have re-read your terms and conditions and am 100% confident that NONE of my forms are in voilation of your terms of service.
Kindly re-activate my account
- redkeymediaAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 09:54 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Sorry about that, your account has now been re activated. The forms should be working fine.
- adilmalikAnswered on February 26, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Thank you. Its working now.
- hichamovAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 10:47 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Thank you for your comment hichamov. Upon checking your account, it is unfortunate to know that you have the intention of phishing and thus, we cannot reactivate your account.
If you believe that this is a mistake then please do explain properly why you have forms that try to collect access information from facebook and gamezer.