- TammyAsked on March 17, 2016 at 01:50 AM
I did what you said in your response but I don't think it worked, the email I am trying to add is under settings, sender email I put in my email: rodeokid5@hotmail, firstname.lastname@example.org
left the port at 25 and clicked save and it said it saved however I did a test with a form and didn't get the email saying there was a new form
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Setup SMTP for a Form
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 03:48 AM
I've checked your notifications. It seems, there are missing parts. I will show you how to do step by step.
1) First of all, click on Email.
2) Click on Edit in your notification.
3) Choose your Email field for your Reply-to Email option.
4) Click on Advanced settings and select Add a new email option.
5) Make the arrangements as you see below:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.