- awcbnAsked on March 17, 2016 at 10:39 AM
- CharlieAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 11:27 AM
You can embed your video on a form by using the widgets found in this page: http://widgets.jotform.com/category/video
But you'll need to host or upload the video on a video sharing platform like YouTube. You can also use the "Text" field and paste the video embed code in the source code.
Let us know if that works.
- awcbnAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 12:46 PMI was trying to embed this:
and it doesn’t work
- CharlieAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 12:56 PM
Did you share a link or embed a code here? Unfortunately, it did not went through in your post. This is how your reply looks like:
There's no link or embed video. Please do share us the link so that we can check it out I strongly suggest posting your reply by directly viewing this thread discussion using this link http://www.jotform.com/answers/796724 on a new tab. Then post your reply using our reply textarea at the bottom.
We'll wait for your response.
- awcbnAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 02:46 PMHere’s the code
It’s not exactly a video, it’s a flip book.
I’ve also attached it as an TXT.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 03:00 PM
It seems that you are replying to the email received. Please be noted that the attachments on the email cannot be posted to the forum thread. We request you to use the following link to send your response.
If you need to send an attachment, we request you to send us an email at email@example.com with the subject line Support Forum - 796724 and let us know so that we can take a look and guide you in the right direction.