- 2adorableAsked on March 17, 2016 at 12:26 PM
- CharlieAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 12:49 PM
This should be possible, but it might be tricky and you'll probably need to hire an expert CSS developer or a custom script that would replicate the effects or styling of that form.
To recreate this form, you can use the following steps or guides:
1. First, you'll need to add page breaks to navigate your users on different pages: https://www.jotform.com/help/119-How-to-Create-Multi-Page-Forms
2. To redesign the form, you can use the Form Designer Tool or add custom CSS code there: https://www.jotform.com/help/300-Form-Designer-Tutorial-Let-s-create-fantastic-forms-
3. Although it might not exactly be the same progress bar style, we have our own that you can use. Here's the Progress Bar widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/progress_bar
If you want to make complex or advance styling or functions to your form using scripts, then that is possible but you'll need to use your form's full source code. Here's how to get your source code: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form
I hope that helps.