- dany_villasAsked on March 17, 2016 at 02:05 PMthe form is sent by email in pdf format
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 02:21 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
Can you please explain your question a bit more in detail? Do you mean to say that you are unable to download your form's PDF format? Do get back to us on this and we will report it to our backend team.
- dany_villasAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 02:53 PM
when I click submit the form it arrives by email in PDF format.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 03:01 PM
I'm still not sure if you are referring to the attached PDF file on the form submission or the PDF form, could you please clarify a bit more?
- dany_villasAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 03:09 PMTERMINATE WHEN COMPLETING THE FORM AND FOR SENDING , RECEIVING WANT EMAIL IN PDF FORMAT
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 03:13 PM
If you want to send a PDF to the submitter, you have to add an autoresponder email (https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder) and in the autoresponder email, add the "PDF Link" tag:
If you would like to receive the PDF as well, you can do the same in your notification email (https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications) or, you can automatically attach it in the email. Simply check "Attach PDF" in the "Reply-to and Recipient Settings" window:
- dany_villasAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 03:20 PM