- millerstrustAsked on February 27, 2012 at 07:58 AM
For my form I'm required to print off a hard copy. the PDF file is missing some of the required fields!!!! whats happening?Page URL:
- emrew86Answered on February 27, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Hi millerstrust, I have checked your form and I couldn't replicate this bug again. Can you tell me which fields and which browser ?
- millerstrustAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 01:34 PMive had it all day long, on numerous browsers and o/s'son my form theres the fields (ive deleted some private info for these forums)ID196180411202114940Submission Date2012-02-27 14:33:31Full Namedeleted for securityPrevious Name if different in 2005-Current Addressdeleted for securityPrevious Address if changed since 2005deleted for securityE-mail AdressHome Telephonedeleted for securitydeleted for securityMobile Numberdeleted for securityNamedeleted for securityMessagedeleted for securityOnline submission number211What I'm actually getting on the pdf when i hit the get pdf button isIP 184.108.40.206
Submission Dat e 2012-02-27 14:33:31
Previous Name if different in 2005
Current Address Street Address:
Street Address Line 2:
Country: Unit ed Kingdom
Online submission number
as you can see im missing vital fields like current name"!!!!
- millerstrustAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 04:13 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 09:50 PM
We're sorry for any inconveniences caused by this issue. I have escalated your problem to our next level support group for proper resolution. You will be contacted once this gets fixed, hopefully, as soon as possible.
We ask for your patience on this matter. Thank you.
- millerstrustAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 05:44 PM
any news yet? still not getting all the fields on the pdf download...
- emrew86Answered on February 29, 2012 at 06:18 AM
We are so sorry for this issue but I cannot replicate it again. Here's a screen for you.
- millerstrustAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 06:29 AM
can you check my settings?? Im still not getting the entire form like above, Im using 3 different machings, running different o/s and browsers..
I can only imagine that somethigs changed and its not showing the fields.
- emrew86Answered on February 29, 2012 at 06:43 AM
I have tested it on Windows9/Mac OS x and IE7-8-9, Chrome and Firefox.
- millerstrustAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 06:48 AM
what you doing different to me then? I assume your logged into my account?
- emrew86Answered on February 29, 2012 at 07:07 AM
I will research more about it.
- millerstrustAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 07:11 AM
- millerstrustAnswered on February 29, 2012 at 02:26 PM
Hi.. Just tried again on a different pc.... still no different.. see pic
- millerstrustAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 11:55 AM
any update?? I still cannot get a correct pdf at all..
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 04:39 PM
We are sorry for the delay on this. Our developers are still looking into.
Are you receiving the same PDFs on your Dropbox account?
- millerstrustAnswered on March 02, 2012 at 04:54 PM
yes, the pdf's in the dropbox are exactly the same as the ones i download off the site, missing the users name and old address and second name fields.
- millerstrustAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 08:03 AM
a week has passed now, still getting the same..
getting a bit of a joke now peeps!
- RainAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Try updating your adobe reader. I tested it and its working fine on my end
I was using google chrome
- millerstrustAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 03:45 PM
youve not understood my problem... its the pdf of the submissions thats missing fields.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 05, 2012 at 05:21 PM
Once again please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you are facing.
I can reproduce the problem with your form, but submission PDFs look fine on the same cloned form. As a temporary workaround you may clone your form and use it, I hope it will not be affected by mentioned bug.
Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation in this matter.
- emrew86Answered on March 23, 2012 at 05:01 AM
Bug has been fixed. Sorry for the delay... Can you test it millerstrust ?