- rbroadfoAsked on March 17, 2016 at 04:59 PM
Hello. I inserted a Photo into Form Tool Text and Inserted Link into Photo. It works fine on a desktop but requires the user to press and hold the photo to connect with the link.
Any suggestions appreciated.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 05:33 PM
I just tested your form, and you have to do only a click to open the new window:
I don't need to press and hold it for it to pop up. Is there any specific browser you are using? Let us know, so we can further test.
- rbroadfoAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 08:14 PM
Thank you for the response.
As I mentioned, the link works fine on a desktop but not on mobile. On mobile it requires a press and hold.
- rbroadfoAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 08:17 PM
Correction, I just tried it on my mobile Chrome browser and it works fine. It's the Safari browser on my mobile that requires a press and hold.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 08:27 PM
That is something related to Safari, not a problem on JotForm's end. Basically you need to tap and hold to open the hyperlinks with Safari: http://www.tekrevue.com/tip/open-links-background-ios-8-safari/
If you need anything else, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.