- leth11Asked on February 27, 2012 at 08:31 AM
My form id is this 20435033201.
- leth11Answered on February 27, 2012 at 08:35 AM
Ok i see now many more have this issues. Is ok, hopefully it will be fixed soon cause i expect this week to have hundreds of submits and i will die if i have to synonize jotform with dropbox by hand
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 08:36 AM
A ticket has already been created for this issue and has been forwarded to our developers. I have added your account list of users affected with this issue.
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
- leth11Answered on February 27, 2012 at 08:39 AM
Also is possible to generate folders for each submit.from jotform with the necessary attachements in each folder? like is done on dropbox rigth now? but only with data from jotform dashboard?
What happens if the submit is not succesful, jotform doesn't see it, but on dropbox we have seen a folder and the uploaded files there? So somedy did submit only that jotform skipped it from tracking it? Is it possible?
- serkanAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 11:08 AM
We have fixed the dropbox PDF file, it should be all working fine now.
- We are thinking a solution for manually uploading files to dropbox but it's not certain yet. Thank you for your suggestion.