- melphyAsked on March 18, 2016 at 04:54 AM
The elements are very log when I embend my form to blogger
This didn't happen last year
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 18, 2016 at 05:31 AM
On my side, I didn't replicate the same issue with you, the fields' widths are correctly implemented when I load your blog page. Please, see it from the below:
However, we can easily change their widths by injecting CSS code to your form. Please, copy&paste the following code:
width: 150px !important;
If you need any extra help, please do let us know.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 18, 2016 at 05:34 AM
In addition, please don't forget to re-embed your form after applying the changes to your form. I suggest you to embed your form with iFrame embed code as you have already did and also, you don't need to take the whole structure of embed code, the content between <iframe>...</iframe> tags is enough to embed your form. (Following code is just an example, don't embed that one.)
After trying this method, please do let us know the results.
- melphyAnswered on March 18, 2016 at 05:45 AM
You don't see the problem anymore because I solved it by removing the Mobile responsive widget.
Thank you for the immediate response though.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 18, 2016 at 08:24 AM
You are kindly welcome. Generally, making the form mobile responsive is doing this, it allows the fields expand as much as they can, so removing the widget is a reasonable action. However, please note the CSS code that I shared earlier, it could have fixed the problem as well.
- melphyAnswered on March 18, 2016 at 08:27 AM
Thank you. I will consider using it again.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 18, 2016 at 08:47 AM
If you encounter any error while you are in the process of making, please always feel free to contact us.
Have a great day.