- JonNockAsked on February 27, 2012 at 03:46 PM
I added the custom URL for when the form is submitted but I would like the custom URL to open in a new window after submission.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 06:43 PM
In order to do that you will need to embed the forms full source into a web page and add to the opening form tag.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 06:55 PM
- yasincoAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 07:12 PM
Actually You Must Use t a r g e t = " _ b l a n k " And Than It Should Work
(use the red texts only and remove the spaces)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 08:15 PM
- FieldworksAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 08:34 AM
Thanks for the info here, but can this be done with a lightbox form?
If I use the source code, then the form appears on the page which of course isn't the lightbox effect I'd like.
I basically want a custom URL to open in a new window when the user clicks the submit button in a lightbox form.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 10:41 AM
That's possible to achieve. Please start a new thread and send me the source code of your form. I will add the custom code to open a new window on click of submit button and send it back.
Visit http://pastebin.com/ to upload your source code.