- lindseykwAsked on March 18, 2016 at 06:49 PM
I am having formatting issues with the section after If you find fulfillment in:
Working, being the how behind the why, and discipline with a creative and flexible structure should not be double spaced.
How do I format this to be single spaced?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 18, 2016 at 07:10 PM
You should be able to format the text into the "Text" field, you only need to click on the field and then click on "Edit HTML".
Then you should use the tools on the text editor to format the text.
How would you like to format the text?
Could you provide us an example about it?
We will apply it on a sample form and provide you with the steps to do it.
- lindseykwAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 04:45 PMI am needing the format to be like this:
*Please read the below before filling out the form. *
*Executive Assistant to the President*
*Keller Williams Realty Boise*
*Do you possess high-level administrative skills? Have people told you that
you are a workaholic because you truly enjoy working? Do you find yourself
focused on the details and wanting everything to be exact? Are you someone
who paces quickly and is in action? Are you that spark of change in every
position you have been in? Do you have a passion for everything you do? Is
managing projects and events your specialty? *
*Keller Williams Realty Boise is seeking a high-level Executive Assistant
who wants to learn, grow, execute, and support our President. *
To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives
To be the real estate company of choice.
If you find fulfillment in:
Being the how behind the why
Discipline with a creative and flexible structure
Creating and implementing processes
Performing a range of simple to very complex office work
Getting things done quickly – Have a sense of urgency
Working in a growth minded environment that focuses on serving others at
the highest level
Working with word documents, spreadsheets, presentation software, web-based
software, and CRM
Learning, brainstorming, and taking action
Supporting and taking care of people
Working together in a Committed Community to live well by doing good,
dedicated to supporting the
President in achieving greater and greater levels of success, growing
his/her own skills, and
developing into a supportive leader within the team…
. . .Then we might be a good fit.
• Applicants must have a wide range of administrative and communication
skills, as well as practical business skills. This is not an entry level
• Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and in writing.
• Mastery in word processing, databases, and email.
• Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing and one-time
activities, events, and projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to logically solve problems with little supervision.
• Deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of
quality. - CRITICAL
• Comfortable with change and working in unknown situations.
• Discretion in handling and communicating sensitive information.
• Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
• Passionate, a positive attitude, and willingness to do whatever it takes
to get the job
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 05:00 PM
I'm still not sure if understood the problem, I copied and pasted the text into the form and I was able to format it using the tools as shown above.
Could you tell us what is the specific thing that you can not do?
We will try to replicate that in our end, also, seems like the text that you pasted lost the format, could you please provide us a doc where we see how you need it to look like?
We will wait for your response.