- alivein75Asked on March 19, 2016 at 04:26 AM
- CharlieAnswered on March 19, 2016 at 05:04 AM
I'm checking this form https://form.jotform.co/60673612448862 and it is in the account with username reillyniall.
You are logged in to your account alivein75 so you won't be able to see that form in your "My Forms" section. If you were able to see that form in your account previously, then it is possible that it was shared to you as a sub user, but the main account removed you as a sub user, removing the shared form's accessibility in your end.
Let us know if you need more information on this.
- alivein75Answered on March 23, 2016 at 06:51 AM
When I set up my account origionally, I used the username Reillyniall and then on the 9th March, I changed it to Alivein75.
Can you advise why the account is not there? Let me know if you need any information from me. I need to make edits to the form.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 09:56 AM
Thank you for giving extra information. I've checked the username. It seems it is still active. There might be a problem while changing the username?When I've checked the email addresses it seems the both email addresses are same.
I've changed your username from reillyniall to Alivein75.
Can you try to log in your account and let us know the result? We will wait for your response.
- alivein75.Answered on March 23, 2016 at 04:01 PM
Guys - when I log into Alivein75, the form is not there.
Still then same result - no form. When I go to log in to reillyniall via the previous email address - jotform advised that this email address is not recognised.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 04:25 PM
When I've checked the Alivein75 account I am able to see the forms without any issue.
Can you check it again and let us know the result?
- alivein75.Answered on March 23, 2016 at 04:36 PM
Thank you for helping resolve this issue - much appreciated.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 04:39 PM
You're kindly welcome. =) We are glad to hear that everything is fine now.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.