- treclincolnshireAsked on March 19, 2016 at 05:40 AM
I have a matrix widget with currency fields that I have successfully got it to add up values. I would like to restrict the values that can be put in the boxes but can't work out the right conditional logic settings to stop me entering any value.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 19, 2016 at 06:16 AM
When you say restrict the values, are you referring to the number of digits or the amount that can be placed in each box?
I would like to apologize, unfortunately, we cannot set a total number of digits or amount restrictions to each textbox in the matrix table.
The only way, I believe, you can set restriction for "greater than" or "less than" a certain value through condition is if you use the Number field from the Quick Tools.
- treclincolnshireAnswered on March 19, 2016 at 06:25 AM
Thanks for your quick reply Mike. It is the amount I would like to validate as even though I have a hover box explaining the fees (£12, £14 or £16) we are still getting entries with £1. I will give the number field a go :)
- CarinaAnswered on March 19, 2016 at 06:34 AM
- treclincolnshireAnswered on March 19, 2016 at 06:56 AM
Fantastic! Thank you very much Carina :)