- fabio0822Asked on March 19, 2016 at 08:53 AM
Can i recieve a mail with only the user's choices?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 19, 2016 at 09:20 AM
Could you please elaborate on the issue you are experiencing so I could try providing you with a solution?
- fabio0822Answered on March 19, 2016 at 09:56 AM
Yes, i need to recieve a mail from the users but with only the fields they choose. Actually i recieve in the email even fields they leave empty!
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 19, 2016 at 10:25 AM
Here's what you need to do:
For additional reference, you can check this guide, How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts
- fabio0822Answered on March 21, 2016 at 03:20 AMthank u so much :D
Sent with MailTrack
2016-03-19 15:24 GMT+01:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 04:22 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns. Regards.
- jindysnowAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 12:46 AM
The layout has changed in my UI, where can I now find this feature?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 31, 2016 at 02:01 AM
I would like to inform you that the hide empty fields on emails option is currently not available in the new UI. I have sent a request to our developers to add that option to the new UI.
In the meantime, you can still enable the feature using the old UI. Simply click on the links below to switch between original and new UI.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 02:41 AM
We're sorry for the inconveniences. We've removed Hide Empty Fields setting from UI and made it enabled by default.
It should be working as expected now.
Thank you for contacting us.