- RichBitchAsked on March 19, 2016 at 12:25 PM
Hi, I'm creating a form with the option to pay upfront via paypal, or pay cash on arrival at the venue. Currently my submit button say 'Submit Booking', but I would like to change it to 'Proceed to Payment' if the option to pay up front is selected, but keep 'Submit Booking' if payment on arrival is selected. Is there any way to do this please. Thanks in advance.
- CharlieAnswered on March 19, 2016 at 02:39 PM
I see you have a lot of duplicates of that form but I see you seem to already have a working progress on this one: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/60785095982369. I checked it and you have already setup conditions and a payment integration on it.
For the submit buttons, you can easily have multiple submit buttons with different text on it and use conditions to hide or show them depending on your users' input.
Here's how I did mine, here's my cloned form: https://form.jotform.com/60785225182962
1. I added another submit button and named it "Proceed to Payment".
2. Now I'll setup a condition to show up the "Proceed to Payment" button AND hide the "Submit Booking" WHEN the payment method is equal to "Pay now with card".
Noticed that I do not need to setup another condition for the payment method "Pay cash on arrival" because the "Submit Booking" button is already set to display by default.
You can test my form and see if it works you have expected.
- RichBitchAnswered on March 19, 2016 at 04:01 PM
Thank you makes sense and works perfectly.
Just to add, the help here is amazing, fast and clear. Thank you
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 19, 2016 at 07:28 PM
You're welcome, we are glad that we could help.
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it!