- coachneshamaAsked on March 19, 2016 at 07:16 PM
I am working in Chrome and trying to 'drag and drop' my fields and they aren't moving.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 19, 2016 at 11:39 PM
It may be required to update the Chrome browser. If you are using Windows 8, it seems that the Touchscreen support is enabled on the Chrome browser which may be causing the issue.
Please try disabling Touchscreen support function in Google Chrome by navigating to chrome://flags/ and disabling Touch events to see if that works.
Hope this information helps!
- coachneshamaAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 03:45 AMThank you. I will try that.
- BorisAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 06:08 AM
You are most welcome, please keep us updated on how it goes.
- stormingrobotsAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 09:24 AMI do not have a touch screen. It does not work on Chrome. I tested it on IE, it works.. However, I would really prefer it works on Chrome. Will it be fixed on the upcoming form version in Feb? Or, I need to do something to fix it?
It is the latest version:
Version 55.0.2883.87 m
Google Chrome is up to date.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 10:37 AM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly. Please follow the link below: