- oscarrsmAsked on March 20, 2016 at 09:05 AM
I have this scenario to solve... a booking system linked to a calendar (better google calendar)
The HAIRDRESSER customer I have likes to offer a booking system on the website that allow to :
1. CHOOSE THE SERVICE
2. CHOOSE THE FIRST DATE & HOUR AVAILABLE FOR THIS SERVICE
In the backoffice hte hairdresser has these options
1. LIST OF THE SERVICES with the respective time used
2. Opening time
3. How much bookings he can take in the same hour (haridresser has 5 seats)
I like to know if you have an idea how to manage this with JOTFORM and GOOGLE CALENDAR...
- BenAnswered on March 20, 2016 at 09:28 AM
To connect your jotform with Google Calendar you would need to use Zapier which will connect the two. You can see more about this here: https://zapier.com/zapbook/jotform/google-calendar/
Now, on your form you could use one of the widgets like:
This will allow you to have your form with the ability to select the data and limit the number of available slots, and then have that same data passed over to Google Calendar.
Do however let us know if you have any additional questions in regards to the above.
- oscarrsmAnswered on March 20, 2016 at 12:51 PM
Ohh this is cool... thanks
- oscarrsmAnswered on March 20, 2016 at 01:00 PM
do you think is possible to sync the google calendar with jotform ?
I mean if the hairdresser likes to add an appointment on google calendar, is possible to catch this event with jotform?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 20, 2016 at 01:54 PM
To my understanding, you are asking if it is possible to import data from Google Calendar to Jotform, is that correct? I would like to apologize, but unfortunately, I believe, that would not be possible. I'll try to make further research about it and update you if I have any findings.