- ToolsServiceAsked on March 20, 2016 at 09:40 AM
É a primeira vez que usar o JotForm e eu estou amando isso!
Como posso intregrar os formulários com o mandril e Egoi?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 20, 2016 at 10:58 AM
You can actually use Mandrill to send emails from your own email address. Please refer to this guide: How-to-use-Mandrill-to-Send-Emails-From-Your-Own-Email-Address
We don't have an E-goi integration here in JotForm. However, you can use Zapier integration. Please check this link: https://zapier.com/zapbook/e-goi/jotform/
Related Blog Post: Send-Form-Emails-From-Your-Own-Email-Address-JotForm-Now-Support-SMTP
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- ToolsServiceAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 03:21 AMthanks for the quick return
you have some option to integrate with Leadlovers?
It is a Brazilian platform that uses sending emails mandrill?
2016-03-20 11:57 GMT-03:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 05:28 AM
Unfortunately we do not have integration with Leadlovers. Perhaps you can provide us with more details about how Leadlovers would be used with jotform, and we can send a feature request on your behalf.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 01:06 PM
I have moved your new question to a thread of its own. I will address your new question in the following thread shortly: