- NmeadAsked on March 21, 2016 at 03:25 AM
file Div2 t5
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 05:37 AM
I cloned your form and tried to create a fillable PDF. I was able to create a Fillable PDF of the clone, although I did wait for 5 minutes before I was able to save the file.
Please try on your end to see if the fillable pdf will be created after some time. You can also check out this article for more information about Fillable PDFs: Fillable PDF - Everything you need to know about JotForm Fillable PDF Creator
Do let us know if the issue persists.
- NmeadAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 02:45 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 03:52 AM
I am glad to know that your issue has been resolved. To better assist you, I have moved your next concern to a new thread which you can see here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/799811
- NmeadAnswered on March 26, 2016 at 01:45 AMTrying to use fillable pdf in an offline situation
Can you let me know if there is a better way please
My form is a modification of a jotform template
I have created a fillable pdf
In order to use it I have placed it in Dropbox in order to get it on my iPad
- CarinaAnswered on March 26, 2016 at 06:29 AM
Indeed if you need to use a jotform in an offline situation the fillable PDF is the best option.
But an alternative might be to enable the auto-fill feature of the form:
The downsides of this method:
- You cannot clear the cache of your browser (as all the info is saved on your browser)
- You cannot change device (as stated before)
- You need to submit the form within the "time to live" limit you have defined:
- Only one person per device/browser (as the information is going to be saved on the browser you cannot have multiple people filling in and "saving" the form )
You can test the demo form:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- CarinaAnswered on March 26, 2016 at 06:31 AM
One important thing I forgot to mention is that for this to work the form needs to be loaded while still online.