- hamitsacanAsked on March 21, 2016 at 03:26 AM
i tried your forms and it's looking so good.
I have a question to you. Forms are always moving downwards. Do Instead we have a chance to scattered settlements on a single screen by changing the form design?
Examples of this subject can be viewed on a purchase or order form. I'd be glad to help if you want to support me in this matter.
In addition, the forms have monetary limits on sending confirmation would be great.I can help you as an end user. If you wish to return to sustained development team would make it back.
The system should be very well thought out, but for a more flexible working life.
A lot of software on a single page for all forms of finishing. Survey forms rather than in the company (purchase requisition, purchase order, consent forms, etc.) on the very good work done.
I just want to be able to use all the space on the computer screen. Can something about this?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 05:47 AM
Thank you for your feedback and support!
I'm not sure that I understood you regarding the forms going downwards? Can you give us an example form please, so we can be able to assist you?
And about confirmations, please tell us what would you like to have as an confirmation, an example of it would be good, so we can see if we can achieve it with existing tools
The JotForm is meant to be embedded in a website, so it should be part of it where your customers will fill in some information, in that matter the space is designed to be for a form only, presuming that the rest of a screen will be website
Please get back to us, we'll be glad to assist you.
- hamitsacanAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 09:45 AMDear Nik,
Please look this form. Just one page and easy. Approval can be change from total money.
For example: Total amount < 1.000 USD only Apporval 1
Total amount > 10.000 USD Approval 1 + Approval 2
Total amount > 50.000 USD Approval 1 + Approval 2 + Approval 3
- CharlieAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 10:27 AM
May I know where the form is? If it is a file attachment and you are replying to this thread using your email client, unfortunately, the file attachments won't go through here in the forum. You'll need to open this thread post using the direct link which is this one: https://www.jotform.com/answers/798835. And use the reply area at the button.
I am not quite sure what you meant by "Approval", do you want your users to update the submission and set a field status to "Approve" or "Deny"?
This should be possible by following the guides below:
1. Here's a guide that let's you send an edit link submission to your users via the email alerts. This can be used in email notification or autoresponders: https://www.jotform.com/help/40-How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date
2. Now you only want to send the edit link email notification to specific email addresses, like your approvers, managers, reviewers or the likes. That should be possible by using conditional logic. Here's a guide that you can following: http://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-send-to-a-specific-email-address-based-on-a-selection
To learn more about conditions, you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
Let us know if you need more assistance on this.