- KCHDAAsked on March 21, 2016 at 08:32 AM
How do I edit the size of the font within a hover text bubble?
- victorAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 09:30 AM
I am assuming you are referring to hint text that appears when you hover over the field. You can adjust the size of the text by injecting the CSS code:
font-size: 20px !important;
Please let us know if this helps.
- KCHDAAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 12:45 AMNo, I am referring to HOVER text bubble which shows up beside a field. It is teeny tiny in font size and I cannot figure out how to edit it to make it more readable! It is like font size 2, if there is even such a thing!!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 01:16 AM
You are referring to this hover text:
So applying the CSS provided by Victor should allow you to increase the font size of the text, try to do it, let us know if it works as you need.
- KCHDAAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 10:45 AMI used the CSS, however, it changed the text below not the hover text. See my attachment showing the small writing size in the hover text.
- CarinaAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 11:18 AM
I cloned and inspected your form and you were missing a period . before the form-description-content:
You can clone the demo form:
Let us know if we can assist you further.