- cancureAsked on April 21, 2010 at 04:44 PMExample:
<input type="hidden" name="page_style" value="Custom_Style">
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 22, 2010 at 06:36 AMNope, it is not possible. But I added your request to the suggestions list. Thanks!
- brodAnswered on December 17, 2010 at 07:28 PM
Just checking on the status of being able to use a particular Paypal page style during check out.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 20, 2010 at 03:41 AM
Unfortunately no, it is still not possible to send that variable to PayPal.
- brodAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 06:17 PM
OK, hope it is possible soon. Had to do a work-around, but it would still be more convenient if possible.
- markashtonAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 11:51 AM
As this was added to the Suggestions List one and a half years ago and I need to be able to specify a particular pagestyle ... what's the movement been on this?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on October 07, 2011 at 12:18 PM
Over the past year there have been numerous enhancements added to JotForm. Our developers were pretty much busy with implementing these unfortunately though this particular request was not one of them. We have a long list for the feature request but not all are realized. I've raised this up to our higher ups for a follow up or update on the status of this request.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 10, 2011 at 02:06 AM
We have increased the priority of this request. It was very low priority previously. One of our developers will work on it. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 22, 2013 at 09:12 AM
@cancure, brod, markashton
This feature is now available for both Paypal and Paypal Pro payment forms. Kindly test it out on your forms then let us know how it goes.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated.