- VaibhavAsked on March 21, 2016 at 10:01 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 10:24 AM
Using multiple email recipients is possible. Here's how: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Form-Emails-to-Multiple-Recipients
If this is not what you mean, please clarify it further so we can assist you here.
- VaibhavAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 02:45 PMI want to know how can I use different email IDs for different forms. For
example I want to set Email 1 for Form 1 and Email 2 for Form 2.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on March 21, 2016 at 02:59 PM
Do you mean to receive the submissions of different forms to different email addresses? If so, you may change the recipient email address from the email setup wizard.
Email setup wizard can be accessed by clicking on Emails icon from the tool bar while editing your JotForm.
Hope this information helps! If you are referring to something different or need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
- CarinaAnswered on March 26, 2016 at 05:54 AM
I moved your last question to a new thread as it is a different subject. You can find it here:
Let us know if we can assist you further.