- JDAsked on February 27, 2012 at 09:21 PM
Is it possible to have email confirmation field, where a user will enter in their email, and then enter it in again to confirm the email address is correct. And if so, how does one go about doing that.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 27, 2012 at 11:06 PM
Here's how to do it:
1. Right click on your form's email address field
2. Click Show Properties
3. Choose "Yes" in the Confirmation field
4. Change the confirmation hint example as you wish
5. Click Close Settings then save your form
Hope this helps!