- Damian ByrneAsked on February 28, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Our Company provides remote application packaging services to customers. To provide the service we ask them to complete a form, to collect the installation info about the software to be packaged.
As such we're considering posting our form either from our website or embedding it via BaseCamp.
As well as collecting information on how to install the software, we encourage them to attach screenshots but also to upload the source files to us. This can range between a couple of Mb up to 1Gb or more.
We're very impressed with JotForm and would like to know if this is something that can be supported, or even the ability to upload the source files directly into BaseCamp itself (preferred)
Any help much appreciated!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 08:31 AM
As of present JotForm do not have direct integration with Basecamp, some users who created forms at JotForm to be used with Basecamp used the iFrame embed option. You can enable FTP integration so that the uploaded files can be save in your own FTP server. If you have basecamp ftp server then you can have the files saved there.
To send uploads to FTP, please do the following steps:
1. Go to My Forms, click on the form that you want to enable ftp in then click Submissions button
2. Click the settings icon to the right side of the submissions page
3. Click Send Uploads to FTP
4. Enter your ftp credentials in the FTP Integration Wizard, then click Next
5. Configure the folders and directory where you want your uploads to be saved. Click Finish.
Let us know if you need further assistance.