- kimsorsAsked on October 21, 2010 at 04:31 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 22, 2010 at 07:24 AM
Depends on the form code you are using:
If you are using the iframe code or full form source code, you must update the code on your site.
- twmiller24Answered on October 25, 2010 at 10:07 AM
I use the iframe code on all my sites. As long as the form ID is the same, I don't need to update the code -- the form still works fine, because it just redirects the frame content to the URL, which has not changed.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 25, 2010 at 10:25 AM
If you add new fields you must update the iframe code because the height is hardcoded. The iframe height will be too short and the bottom part of the form will become invisible.
- twmiller24Answered on October 25, 2010 at 10:27 AM
Gotcha. I usually edit the iframe code to enable scrolling so I can edit from outside.