JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
My integration from Jotform to Campaign Monitor stopped working properly March 6thAsked by mastergohring on March 21, 2016 at 06:09 PM
My integration from Jotform to Campaign Monitor stopped working properly March 6th... ie... no one who has filled out one of our many jotforms has been added to our email lists... it was working before March 6th... I contacted Campaign monitor and they said the following:
Thank you for following up here and sorry for the trouble with this! I was able to check out the API logs for your account. JotForm uses our API to add subscribers to your lists.
When I checked that, I can see that lots of API requests are coming through and we are processing them successfully, however the Email Address field for those new subscribers has the text 'null' and so they aren't being added to the list. Here is a log of the API call being made: http://cm.d.pr/5DEt/4JbmaXSG
I can see that the Email Address is included, however it is in the wrong field and so isn't being processed correctly. This would indicate that something has changed in the way that Jotform is processing that API call.
What I think may have happened is that the fields you have setup in Jotform have been changed in some way, so that the Email Address field you have doesn't link with the Email Address field in Campaign Monitor. Jotform should be able to help out with working out what's gone wrong there and help with resolving that.
Thank you for your patience with this. Please do let me know if you have any other questions.
Thank you for contacting us.
I have checked your form and found that the form fields are not currently mapped on the Campaign Monitor integration for some reason. In order to fix this, please re-map the fields on via Integrations.
Here is a quick animation:
In case there are multiple affected forms (integrated with Campaign Monitor), please provide us with a list of the form names/IDs so we will be able ask our developers to look into this.