- pecacommAsked on February 28, 2012 at 03:42 AM
We have a problem in recieving submissions... In fact, we don't recieved any submissions ! We believed that it can come from our mail provider, but a test with an other account showed us that it works. How can we resolve that ?
Thanks in advance !
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 04:06 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please try change your Sender Email to email@example.com? To do that please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notifications, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail value to firstname.lastname@example.org, just like below:
Also, ensure that email@example.com is in your trusted senders list.
If that doesn't help, please try to whitelist these ip addresses on your mail provider side:
Just let us know if the problem still persist after that, so that we can further assist you on this matter. Thank you so much!
- pecacommAnswered on February 28, 2012 at 04:10 AM
Great ! It works ! Thank you VERY VERY much for your prompt and efficient support :)