- jedyoungAsked on October 21, 2010 at 10:24 PM
I am getting an access denied error as follows when trying to view submitted files:
Any ideas why?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 22, 2010 at 07:31 AM
We are looking into this problem. Your images should become available by Monday.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on October 25, 2010 at 05:55 AM
Your images are available.
Thank you for your patience.
- andresraAnswered on May 23, 2011 at 07:40 PM
Same problem, really urgent for a contest we're running. Judging starts tomorrow and I need access to these files for the judges. I've already emailed many of our contestants but we need support on this issue.
- allanftdAnswered on May 23, 2011 at 09:02 PM
To better manage your concerns, please refer to the other thread we answered for updates from our team.
Thank you very much.
- MiCleftAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 10:06 PM
I'm having the same problem. My clients are uploading .jpg photos and I keep getting the Access Denied error and it's also stating that the 'XML file doesn't have any information attached to it.'
Can you tell me how long it'll be before this is corrected?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 26, 2011 at 11:48 PM
MiCleft: Yours should be corrected now. This is already a completely unrelated thread. Please do not post the same question on multiple threads.