- tazzandersonAsked on March 22, 2016 at 12:03 AM
I agree with Glenn's statements. I don't even know how the heck I'm up to 1000 form views per month, there is just no way. I have only a few submissions over years!!! I think this is ridiculous and can only WISH that my business was getting that much online traffic!
This is a re-post of a comment on Announcing Pricing Modification: Form View Limits
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 12:21 AM
Form views are different from form submissions. When a user views a form, that counts as a form view. The form submissions will only be counted once a user submits the form. So even if there are a few submissions, several users may have viewed the profile without submitting, so those views will count as a form view.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- redpalmAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 11:42 AM
Glenn, you probably aren't getting that much real traffic. But JotForm is even counting Spam crawlers.... which can amount to 75% of a websites traffic if not blocked!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on March 23, 2016 at 12:16 PM
Form Views can be checked through JotForm Form Analytics. The forms are protected by CloudFlare security proxy service by default, it means that bad bots and crawlers are blocked automatically in most cases.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 08, 2016 at 09:55 AM
I have moved your question to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 31, 2016 at 03:31 AM
To better assist you with your concern, I have moved your question to a new thread. You can check out that thread by following this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/920957.