- stccmAsked on March 22, 2016 at 06:10 AM
After submitting the form need to take print what i have submitted. can you please help me in this.
Thanks & regards
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 07:53 AM
You can actually download the submissions as a PDF in the submissions area. Here's a guide:
1. In My Forms, select a form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. You'll see the "Get PDF" button to download the submissions as a PDF.
3. Once you downloaded the PDF, you can just in open in PDF reader and print it.
Also, in the email notification, you can actually set it to attached a PDF so that you can just download the PDF and then print it. Click the "Emails" button in the top toolbar and then go to the "Advanced Settings" tab. Check the box for "Attach PDF".
Hope that helps. Thank you.