- gerardotnmcAsked on March 22, 2016 at 11:41 AM
pls help me with this. i cant understand why is happening this. i tried reinstalling and also made a new form for testing purposes.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 12:23 PM
Please try to re-integrate Zoho to your form again. So you need to remove the integration and then it again. Please try using a new authentication Token for this one. You need to make sure that you are selecting the required fields from Zoho to map with the form fields.
Related blog post: Build-Maintain-Customer-Relationships-with-Zoho-CRM
Let us know if the issue is still the same. Thank you.
- gerardotnmcAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 02:45 PM
hi jan. thanks
the issue is still the same. how i can get a new authentication token? my form is very simple...can you check it?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 03:35 PM
You need to delete Active Authtoken from Zoho service and then try to create new integration. To delete Authtoken from Zoho you will have to go to Zoho website and login to your account.
You can find the login button in the upper right corner on their website.
Click on the avatar in the upper right corner of Zoho CRM.
To access your account settings click on the My Account link.
It will lead you to the dashboard where you will have to choose Active AuthTokens.
When you click on Active AuthTokens you will be taken to the control panel where you can manage your tokens.
1. Click on Sessions button
2. Click on Active Authtokens
3. Select the token you want to delete
4. Click on Remove selected Button
When you finish this action you need to reintegrate your form with Jotform for the new token to be generated.
Please let us know if this works for you.
- gerardotnmcAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 05:16 PM
hi... this is frustrating... the issue is still the same.
the form is working fine, but my crm still doesnt receive any field.
pls i need to make this work asap
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 28, 2016 at 07:04 PM
I did some testing, I'll consult our developers and get back to you with the outcome
Thank you for your patience.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on April 04, 2016 at 04:50 AM
The problem is fixed now. Please re-create your Zoho CRM integration.
- gerardotnmcAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 11:07 AM
hi deniz, its not working! this is frustrating...
the form is working fine, but my crm still doesnt receive any contact. i need to fix this asap pls
i have this problem since 1 month aprox
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 20, 2016 at 12:47 PM
I just did a test with Zoho integration and I didn't encounter any issues, could you please try to remove the integration and integrate again.
Here is the example of my submission:
Please let us know if it worked for you.